AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The International Court of Justice (ICJ), the principal judicial organ of the United Nations, on 17t.....
A prima facie case has to be made out for mandatory injunction to be granted at interim stage....
Offence of attempt to murder is a serious offence, in proving its commission; prosecution is required to prove basic ingredients of murder short of death....
Cognizance can be taken only on a complaint made by Appropriate Authority concerned....
Right to use passage granted in sale deed will not terminate in terms of provisions of Easements Act....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 24 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 17 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 10 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 3 June 2019