AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Supreme Court has ordered that, no new appointments to the post of District Judges shall be made fro.....
Onus of proving medical negligence and resultant deficiency in service is on complainant....
When Opposite Party is not dominant in relevant market, there is no need to examine allegations of unfair trade practice....
Mere show-cause notice or charge-sheet does not infringe the right of anyone, a writ petition lies when some right of any party is infringed....
Lack of due diligence and failure to take more precautions cannot by itself bring in penal consequences for imposition of penalty, a positive act or omission is to be established....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 20 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 13 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 6 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 29 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 22 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 April 2019