AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The RBI revises the repo rate and reduced it from 4.4% to 4%. Further, it has reduced the reverse re.....
To constitute civil contempt, it must be established that disobedience is wilful, deliberate and with full knowledge of consequences....
Ground of patent illegality is available under the statute for setting aside a domestic award, if decision of arbitrator is perverse....
TDS provisions under Section 194H of IT Act is not applicable on sale of recharge vouchers and pre-paid vouchers to sole distributors....
Assessee has right to challenge inclusion of comparable, even if it clears the filters....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 25 May 2020
• e-Newsline dated 18 May 2020
• e-Newsline dated 11 May 2020
• e-Newsline dated 4 May 2020
• e-Newsline dated 27 April 2020
• e-Newsline dated 20 April 2020
• e-Newsline dated 13 April 2020
• e-Newsline dated 6 April 2020