AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has notified that with effect from 2nd October, 2018, issue .....
In making refunds claims, an assessee is bound within four corners of Statute and period of limitation prescribed in Central Excise Act and Rules framed therein....
Consumption of liquor beyond a safe limit disqualifies the insured from getting benefits of insurance policy....
Only Inspector appointed by Central Government or State Government by notification in official Gazette is competent to launch prosecution....
If a 'necessary party' is not impleaded, the suit itself is liable to be dismissed....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 17 September 2018
• e-Newsline dated 10 September 2018
• e-Newsline dated 4 September 2018
• e-Newsline dated 27 August 2018
• e-Newsline dated 20 August 2018
• e-Newsline dated 13 August 2018
• e-Newsline dated 6 August 2018