AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister has approved National Policy on Biofuels, 2018. At .....
If evidence of an eyewitness, though a close relative of victim, inspires confidence, it must be relied upon....
In exceptional cases, college/University authorities are competent to make appointment of eligible and suitable persons against such posts, without seeking prior approval of State Government....
Wrong interpretation of law itself is not misconduct as wrong decision is subject to judicial supervision in an appeal....
Once opposite parties were put in possession, then same will remain in possession over the land regarding which, decree has been executed....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 21 May 2018
• e-Newsline dated 14 May 2018
• e-Newsline dated 7 May 2018
• e-Newsline dated 1 May 2018
• e-Newsline dated 23 April 2018
• e-Newsline dated 16 April 2018
• e-Newsline dated 9 April 2018
• e-Newsline dated 2 April 2018