AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister has approved the proposal of De.....
An amendment which affects vested rights is prospective in nature unless legislature makes it retrospective expressly or by necessary implication....
Court's role is not to oversee the whole but only to ensure that there is no unfairness or arbitrariness....
Likelihood of loss follows when Plaintiff can show a strong prima facie case of infringement of its registered trade mark, no evidence of actual loss is required....
If the decision of Government granting permission to start new school is contrary to the rules and against principles of natural justice, permission granted by State can be cancelled....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 March 2018
• e-Newsline dated 12 March 2018
• e-Newsline dated 5 March 2018
• e-Newsline dated 26 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 19 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 12 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 5 February 2018