AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
In order to impart greater efficiency, transparency and accountability in the assessment process, I......
FIR as well as criminal proceedings can be quashed to prevent abuse of process of any Court, even in not compoundable cases, where parties have settled the matter....
An order of transfer passed in lieu of punishment is illegal and cannot be sustained....
A winding up order passed by a Company Judge is not irrevocable and proceedings can be later transferred to NCLT, if same is in company’s interest....
Specific performance of a contract cannot be enforced in favour of a person who fails to prove readiness to perform essential terms of agreement....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 14 October 2019
• e-Newsline dated 7 October 2019
• e-Newsline dated 30 September 2019
• e-Newsline dated 23 September 2019
• e-Newsline dated 16 September 2019
• e-Newsline dated 9 September 2019
• e-Newsline dated 2 September 2019