AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Union Cabinet has approved change in the basis of classifying Micro, Small and Medium enterprise.....
Petitioner who is not a party to agreement containing an arbitration clause cannot be party to arbitration proceedings between the parties to arbitration agreement....
Where more than one court has jurisdiction, it is open for parties to exclude all other Courts....
Once the dispute is adjudicated by Competent Courts, it is not necessary for Petitioner to prove same thing again and again in different proceeding....
Multiplier should depend on the age of the deceased and not on the age of the dependants....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 12 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 5 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 29 January 2018
• e-Newsline dated 22 January 2018
• e-Newsline dated 15 January 2018
• e-Newsline dated 8 January 2018
• e-Newsline dated 2 January 2018