AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Rajya Sabha has cleared the Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2019, replacing an Ordinance that was us.....
High Court has inherent power to quash criminal proceedings even in the cases which are not compoundable but where parties have settled the matter between themselves....
Fresh environmental clearance necessary for expansion beyond limits approved by Prior EC....
High Court can intervene if NCLT passes order in matter relating to Public Law....
A tax on sale or purchase of goods includes a tax for transfer of right to use goods....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 9 December 2019
• e-Newsline dated 2 December 2019
• e-Newsline dated 25 November 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 November 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 November 2019
• e-Newsline dated 4 November 2019