AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 was enacted to provide for better protection of the interests of c.....
Rejection of report of its own Surveyor by Insurance Company in absence of any valid reason or proof cannot be sustained....
Revocation of licence can only be justified in presence of aggravating factors that allow infraction to be labelled grave....
Trading is an exempted service, Rule 6(3) of CENVAT Credit Rules applies in case credit has been taken on input/input services used in trading activity....
Powers to summon any witness can be invoked at any stage of inquiry or trial, if such evidence appears to the Court to be essential....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 12 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 29 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019