AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), in consultation with the Government of India (GoI), decides to rational.....
When Appellant has reversed Credit as per Rule 6(3A)(ii) of CCR, 2004, Department cannot insist Appellant to pay an amount equal to 6% of value of the exempted services/products....
A person should not be kept in jail ordinarily, if a trial for non-bailable offence which is triable by Magistrate, is not concluded within a period of sixty days from date fixed for evidence....
Where there is merely a possibility of parties agreeing to arbitration in future, as contrasted from an obligation to refer disputes to arbitration, there is no valid and binding arbitration agreement....
Credibility of witnesses is ordinarily not re-visited by Supreme Court in an appeal by special leave....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 18 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 4 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 28 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 21 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 14 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 7 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 2 January 2019