AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Government e-Marketplace (GeM), the national public procurement portal has closed the FY 2018-2019 o.....
Mere presence of a body on railway premises will not be conclusive to hold that, injured or deceased was a bona fide passenger for compensation claim....
Prior publication of design is a valid defence, provided that use of design is not in breach of good faith against proprietor of design....
FIR or complaint can be quashed even in non-compoundable offences, if Court is satisfied that parties have settled disputes amicably....
Mere repeated representations will not revive cause of action and cannot be a valid ground for present Court to overlook delay....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 25 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 March 2019