AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Delhi High Court strikes down the provision as 'unconstitutional' which made 'begging' an offence. F.....
No person has right to enter into Benami transaction, except if, property is purchased in the name of wife or unmarried daughter....
When a husband abstains from or fails to attempt intercourse with his wife, inference of incapacity is stronger, and onus is on him to rebut the presumption....
FIR cannot be quashed at the threshold itself without allowing the investigation to proceed....
If document which ought to be produced in Court is not produced at that time, then it cannot be produced later on without leave of Court....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 13 August 2018
• e-Newsline dated 6 August 2018
• e-Newsline dated 30 July 2018
• e-Newsline dated 23 July 2018
• e-Newsline dated 16 July 2018
• e-Newsline dated 9 July 2018
• e-Newsline dated 2 July 2018