AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission in respect of Civil Servants, the Uni.....
Merits and the terms of contract are irrelevant for invoking of the bank guarantees....
Externee is entitled before an order of externment is passed to know the material allegations against him....
When there are strong circumstances proving the guilty, absence of evidence on motive cannot be a circumstance for discarding the evidence....
Supreme Court need not re-appreciate evidence while affirming the judgments of Courts below in criminal cases....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 March 2018
• e-Newsline dated 12 March 2018
• e-Newsline dated 5 March 2018
• e-Newsline dated 26 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 19 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 12 February 2018
• e-Newsline dated 5 February 2018