AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission in respect of Civil Servants, the Uni.....
Merits and the terms of contract are irrelevant for invoking of the bank guarantees....
Externee is entitled before an order of externment is passed to know the material allegations against him....
When there are strong circumstances proving the guilty, absence of evidence on motive cannot be a circumstance for discarding the evidence....
Supreme Court need not re-appreciate evidence while affirming the judgments of Courts below in criminal cases....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 15 October 2018
• e-Newsline dated 8 October 2018
• e-Newsline dated 1 October 2018
• e-Newsline dated 24 September 2018
• e-Newsline dated 17 September 2018
• e-Newsline dated 10 September 2018
• e-Newsline dated 4 September 2018