AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission in respect of Civil Servants, the Uni.....
Merits and the terms of contract are irrelevant for invoking of the bank guarantees....
Externee is entitled before an order of externment is passed to know the material allegations against him....
When there are strong circumstances proving the guilty, absence of evidence on motive cannot be a circumstance for discarding the evidence....
Supreme Court need not re-appreciate evidence while affirming the judgments of Courts below in criminal cases....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 11 December 2017
• e-Newsline dated 4 December 2017
• e-Newsline dated 27 November 2017
• e-Newsline dated 20 November 2017
• e-Newsline dated 13 November 2017
• e-Newsline dated 6 November 2017