AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
President of India gives his assent for promulgation of the Companies Amendment (Ordinance), 2018 ap.....
Activity of transporting of coal from pithead of mines to railway siding is classifiable under Transport of Goods by road services....
Accused had to prove in the trial by leading cogent evidence that, there was no debt or liability....
Mere breach of promise without mala fide intention cannot amount to deception....
Accused is entitled to get discharge, if there is no material on record to attract ingredients of offences alleged....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 12 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 29 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019