AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
In an initiative to strengthen health system, the NITI Aayog has organized a day-long dialogue title.....
Railway administration is not liable to pay compensation, if passenger dies or suffers injury due to- suicide or attempted to suicide by him or self-inflicted injury....
A citizen cannot be non-suited on ground that, authority has failed to take decision in decision making process....
High Court in a revision can examine only when factual aspects are mixed with legal aspects....
Burden to prove that a particular sale is benami lies on person who alleges the transaction to be a benami....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 18 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 4 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 28 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 21 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 14 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 7 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 2 January 2019