AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Supreme Court has approved the draft prepared by Centre on Witness Protection Scheme, 2018. In furth.....
Preventive detention cannot be used as an instrument to keep a person in perpetual custody without trial....
For levy of service tax, a specific amount has to be agreed between service recipient and service provider....
Extended period of limitation is only applicable in case of fraud, collusion, wilful mis-statement, suppression of facts or contravention of provision with intent to evade payment of Service Tax....
Right of appeal is not restricted to parties to suit only....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 25 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 25 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 4 February 2019