AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Lok Sabha has passed the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill 2018 in short ‘tri.....
Unless act done by previous Government found to be contrary to provisions or against policy, State should not change its stand merely because other political party has come into power....
When no order of punishment had been imposed, gratuity by way of punishment cannot be withheld....
No allotment of evacuee property shall be made unless applications by public notifications are invited from general public....
A decision which is merely faulty or erroneous or incorrect should not be a ground for a Court to interfere....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 20 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 13 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 6 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 29 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 22 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 April 2019