AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister has approved the recapitalization of EXIM Bank. Re.....
Once it is held that power bank is also a kind of mobile charger, benefit of Notification will be available....
Mere fact that, complaint relates to a commercial transaction or breach of contract for which a civil remedy is available is not by itself a ground to quash criminal proceedings....
Passport can be denied to a citizen if he is convicted of an offence at any time during period of five years preceding date of application for a passport....
When arbitration clause is not applicable to particular work in question, arbitrator cannot be appointed....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 24 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 17 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 10 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 3 June 2019