AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The creation of National Bench of the Goods and Services Tax Appellate Tribunal (GSTAT) for resolvin.....
Declared price/transaction value is required to be accepted unless there are valid reasons for rejection of such value....
Review is permissible if there is a discovery of a new or important facts or evidence, which was not within applicant's knowledge....
Mere relationship or being an acquaintance cannot be sole ground to discard the testimony of an otherwise reliable witness....
When enactment enjoins that any evidence would be treated as conclusive proof, law would forbid other evidence to be adduced for contradicting aforesaid conclusiveness....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 24 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 17 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 10 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 3 June 2019