AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Finance Minister Shri Piyush Goyal presented an interim budget in Parliament on Friday and annou.....
Owners of trademarks are not expected to run after every infringer....
Penalty can only be invoked, when there is failure to furnish return in prescribed form and not that return has been incorrectly filed....
Mere taking of cenvat credit in book of account would not entail interest and penalty unless same is drawn from account of the government by way of refund or utilisation against duty dues....
Measure of punishment should be proportionate to gravity of offence, to protect society and to deter criminal in achieving avowed object of law....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 25 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 March 2019