AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
In wake of enhancing exports, a meeting with export promotion councils and other key exporters was h.....
Payment of rent or monetary consideration are not required to be proved by affirmative evidence as same may have been made secretly in case of sub-tenancy....
Caste is acquired by birth and the caste does not undergo a change by virtue of marriage and adoption....
Sole testimony of victim is sufficient to record conviction in offence of rape....
Employee sent on deputation to a foreign service is to be paid higher pay scale then what the employees were getting in parent department....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 18 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 4 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 28 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 21 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 14 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 7 January 2019
• e-Newsline dated 2 January 2019