AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
In order to make India a hub of institutionalised arbitration, Union Government has approved promulg.....
There must be in existence, proximate live link between facts of cruelty in connection with demand of dowry and death in order to attract Section 304B of IPC....
If law provides for a particular manner in which a particular thing is to be done, it should be done in that way only and none other....
A decision founded on an unclear report without any deliberation is manifestly arbitrary.....
In cases of medical negligence, where a special skill or competence is attributed to a doctor, a doctor need not possess highest expert skill, at risk of being found negligent....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 12 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 August 2019
• e-Newsline dated 29 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019