AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Supreme Court has referred the Ram Janambhomi- Babri Masjid land dispute case to mediation for a.....
Simultaneous penalties under Section 76 as well as 78 of Finance Act cannot be imposed....
Unless a prima facie case exists, Informant has no vested right to seek investigation into alleged contravention of provisions....
Minor contradictions, inconsistencies or improvements on trivial matters without effecting core of prosecution case cannot be made a ground to reject evidence in its entirety....
In absence of any pleadings and evidence that, pujari built the temple, same cannot be claimed as private temple....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 20 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 13 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 6 May 2019
• e-Newsline dated 29 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 22 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 April 2019