AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Supreme Court has referred the Ram Janambhomi- Babri Masjid land dispute case to mediation for a.....
Simultaneous penalties under Section 76 as well as 78 of Finance Act cannot be imposed....
Unless a prima facie case exists, Informant has no vested right to seek investigation into alleged contravention of provisions....
Minor contradictions, inconsistencies or improvements on trivial matters without effecting core of prosecution case cannot be made a ground to reject evidence in its entirety....
In absence of any pleadings and evidence that, pujari built the temple, same cannot be claimed as private temple....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 25 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 25 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 February 2019
• e-Newsline dated 4 February 2019