AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister has approved the proposal for accession of India to.....
Court can impose a condition ordering payment of part of decree amount while exercising power under Order IX Rule 13 of CPC....
Gravity alone cannot be decisive ground to deny bail, rather competing factors are required to be balanced by Court while exercising its discretion....
Items or goods which cannot be fitted into broad entries into schedule of taxing statute are only required to be taken to residuary entry....
Order whereby cognizance of offence has been taken by the Magistrate should not be interfered with, unless it is perverse or based on no material....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 25 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 March 2019