AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
India and the USA would finalise signing of agreement for Exchange of Country-by-Country (CbC) Repor.....
Remedy available under Consumer Protection Act does not debar criminal action....
Minor irregularity/omission by Investigation Officer need not necessarily lead to rejection of prosecution version....
In a crime committed by an unlawful assembly, every member of unlawful assembly would be guilty of offence, even if he himself had not done actual act....
Courts shall have jurisdiction to try all suits of civil nature excepting suits of which their cognizance is either expressly or impliedly barred....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 24 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 17 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 10 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 3 June 2019