AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Reserve Bank will set up a regulatory sandbox, for which guidelines will be issued in the next two m.....
Presumptive inference and analysis provided by Informant cannot be basis for forming a prima facie opinion as to order investigation....
Socio-economic offences constitute a class apart and need to be visited with a different approach in the matter of bail....
Prisoner sentenced for offence of rape or rape with murder is not eligible to get furlough leave....
Illness of encephalitis malaria through a mosquito bite cannot be considered as an accident....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 24 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 17 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 10 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 3 June 2019