AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Supreme Court has quashed circular passed by RBI on 12thFebruary, 2018, asking banks to classify a l.....
A person approaching Court for redressal of grievance must place all relevant facts before Court clearly without any reservation even if those facts were against him....
For wrongdoing of a Company, its officers may be responsible, but not to extent that all employees of a Company would be criminally liable....
At stage of framing charges, Court would only be required to consider existence of a prima facie case....
Mere existence of vacancies or empanelment does not create any indefeasible right to appointment....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 July 2019
• e-Newsline dated 24 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 17 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 10 June 2019
• e-Newsline dated 3 June 2019