AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
In a verdict on the legality of the electoral bonds scheme, Supreme Court has declined to stay Elect.....
There is no bar or prohibition on payment of equal pay despite difference as regards duties and responsibilities but it depends upon wisdom of State Government....
Where a statute requires a particular act to be done in a particular manner, act has to be done in that manner alone....
An employee directly recruited vis-a-vis another who is promoted must be treated equal in all respects....
Insurer is liable to pay interest in case of delay beyond the timeline prescribed in Regulation....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 22 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 15 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 8 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 1 April 2019
• e-Newsline dated 25 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 18 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 11 March 2019
• e-Newsline dated 5 March 2019