AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Central Government has notified the structure of the National Startup Advisory Council. The Coun.....
Mere fact of arbitration clause in agreement cannot prevent criminal prosecution against accused, if an act constituting a criminal offence is prima facie made out....
Railway cannot deny liability to pay amount of compensation, even if passenger died or injured due to his own negligence....
Interest can start only from date, when possession is taken....
Benefit extended under Customs Act waiving customs duty cannot be taken as waiver of sales tax under state and central laws....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 17 February 2020
• e-Newsline dated 10 February 2020
• e-Newsline dated 3 February 2020
• e-Newsline dated 27 January 2020
• e-Newsline dated 20 January 2020
• e-Newsline dated 13 January 2020
• e-Newsline dated 6 January 2020
• e-Newsline dated 2 January 2020