AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) released a statement clarifying that, interes.....
Interest alone cannot be construed as operational debt....
In absence of complete cause of action for declaring election of returned candidate to be void, election petition is to be summarily dismissed without trial....
Offences pertaining to demand of dowry are offences against the society....
Complaint under Section 138 NI Act cannot be quashed when disputed question of facts are involved....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 6 April 2020
• e-Newsline dated 30 March 2020
• e-Newsline dated 23 March 2020
• e-Newsline dated 16 March 2020
• e-Newsline dated 9 March 2020
• e-Newsline dated 2 March 2020