AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs) registered with the Bank are advised to adopt ‘Fair Practices .....
Clandestine removal has to be established beyond doubt by adducing strong, sufficient and positive evidence and burden of proving the same is on Department....
Evidence of a public officer cannot be thrown only on basis that he is a police officer....
Litigants cannot directly approach High Court by overlooking jurisdiction of Central Administrative Tribunal....
Notice under Section 148 of IT Act cannot be issued to dead person....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 10 August 2020
• e-Newsline dated 4 August 2020
• e-Newsline dated 27 July 2020
• e-Newsline dated 20 July 2020
• e-Newsline dated 13 July 2020
• e-Newsline dated 6 July 2020