AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
Rajya Sabha amends IBC by temporarily suspending initiation of Corporate Insolvency Resolution Proce.....
Mere suspicion could not be a ground to invoke jurisdiction under Section 263 of IT Act....
A stranger to agreement cannot be impleaded as a party so as to convert a suit of one character into a suit of different character....
Right to form association or union is subject to reasonable restriction in the interest of sovereignty or integrity of India, public order and morality....
Power to arrest a person by a customs officer is statutory in character and cannot be interfered with....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 12 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 5 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 28 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 21 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 14 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 7 September 2020