AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
RBI introduces Positive Pay System for Cheque Truncation. The system is to be implemented from Janua.....
If the Assessee has mistakenly included any amount which is exempted from the payment of Income-tax, Revenue is under obligation to grant the refund of tax paid in excess by him....
Burden is upon the Assessee to prove identity of the creditor, creditworthiness of the creditors and genuineness of the transaction....
Court cannot grant interlocutory injunction, unmindful of the existence of a prima facie case merely on basis of public interest....
At stage of cognizance and summoning, merits of the case cannot be tested and it is impermissible for the Court to enter into the factual arena to adjudge the correctness of the allegations....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 12 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 5 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 28 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 21 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 14 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 7 September 2020