AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesNews
From 1st October 2020 onwards, several rules are going to change which will impact daily lives of al.....
If there is inordinate delay in handing over the possession, the complainant cannot be compelled to take the possession....
Commission is not empowered to enquire into any complaint not falling within its jurisdiction....
An Arbitrator shall be ineligible, if his close family member has significant financial interest in one of the parties or an affiliate of one of the parties....
Once a law has been made by the appropriate legislature, then it is not open for executive authorities to surreptitiously subvert its mandate....
Notifications & Circulars
Subscribe to e-Newsline!
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-Newsline dated 19 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 12 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 5 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 28 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 21 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 14 September 2020
• e-Newsline dated 7 September 2020