AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
In a move to push ease of doing business, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has eased the plac.....
“Right to sue" accrues when a default occurs and if the default has occurred over three years prior to the date of filing of the Application, the Application would be barred....
Penalty cannot be imposed in absence of clarity on whether there is concealment of income....
Cancellation of the written examination by the Selection Committee is an administrative decision and the Court should not ordinarily interfere....
Prescription of qualification for a post is a matter of recruitment policy, judicial review cannot expand upon the ambit of prescribed qualifications to decide equivalence thereof....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 23 November 2020
• e-ROUNDUP dated 17 November 2020
• e-ROUNDUP dated 9 November 2020
• e-Newsline dated 2 November 2020
• e-Newsline dated 26 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 19 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 12 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 5 October 2020