AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
In view of the challenges faced by taxpayers in meeting the statutory and regulatory compliances due.....
In rape cases, the finding of guilt can be recorded even on the basis of uncorroborated testimony of the prosecutrix, if cogent and reliable....
Fixing Minimum Support Price is a policy decision which cannot be interfered with by the Court, unless arbitrary....
When Circulars are issued by the DGCA to ensure public safety, the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is not violated as same is subject to restrictions....
When there is no specific denial against the assertions made by the creditors, it implies admission....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 23 November 2020
• e-ROUNDUP dated 17 November 2020
• e-ROUNDUP dated 9 November 2020
• e-Newsline dated 2 November 2020
• e-Newsline dated 26 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 19 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 12 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 5 October 2020