AllTop StorySupreme Court JudgmentsHigh Court & TribunalsNotification & CircularsInternational CasesUpdates
RBI bars Payment System Operators (PSOs) from launching any new proprietary QR code for payment tran.....
Subsequent compliance in assessment proceedings is considered as a good compliance and default committed earlier needs to be condoned by the Assessing officer....
Evidence of attorney is acceptable, where the affairs of a party are looked after by an attorney or a close family member....
Excess payments made to the employees during the pendency of the application before the Tribunal could not be recovered....
Mere deficiencies in investigation can't be basis for concluding bias by Investigating Officer....
Notifications & Circulars
To unsubsribe please click here »
• e-ROUNDUP dated 23 November 2020
• e-ROUNDUP dated 17 November 2020
• e-ROUNDUP dated 9 November 2020
• e-Newsline dated 2 November 2020
• e-Newsline dated 26 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 19 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 12 October 2020
• e-Newsline dated 5 October 2020